AKT1 antibody | AbD30769
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Human anti AKT1
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab bivalent
|Human anti AKT1 antibody, clone AbD30769 recognizes AKT1, also known as RAC-alpha serine/threonine-protein kinase, protein kinase B alpha or Proto-oncogene c-Akt.
It belongs to the AGC kinase family (Brown and Banerji 2017). AKT activity is regulated downstream of receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) (Franke et al. 1995, Brown and Banerji 2017). Its substrates have a consensus phosphorylation motif: R-X-R-X-X-S/T-B (X is any amino acid and B denotes a preference for bulky hydrophobic residues) (Brown and Banerji 2017). A number of AKT substrates have been described including BAD (BCL2 associated agonist of cell death), FOXO (Forkhead Box), MDM2 (MDM2 oncogene), TSC2 (tuberous sclerosis 2), PRAS40 (proline rich Akt substrate), CDKN (cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor) and GSK3β (glycogen synthase kinase beta) (Manning and Cantley 2007).
AKT is frequently activated in cancer (Manning and Toker 2017). In breast cancer, AKT isoforms play different roles during breast cancer progression (Riggio et al. 2017).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via an inactive variant of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase (BAP) fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with DYKDDDDK and His (HHHHHH) tags.
- Prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant Human AKT1-GST fusion protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Human anti Bacterial Alkaline Phosphatase:HRP||HCA275P||E WB||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Human anti Bacterial Alkaline Phosphatase:HRP|
- Protein Kinase B
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000060 protein import into nucleus, translocation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005547 phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-trisphosphate binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005978 glycogen biosynthetic process
- GO:0006417 regulation of translation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006809 nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0006924 activation-induced cell death of T cells
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008629 induction of apoptosis by intracellular signals
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0009408 response to heat
- GO:0010748 negative regulation of plasma membrane long-chain fatty acid transport
- GO:0010975 regulation of neuron projection development
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0046326 positive regulation of glucose import
- GO:0046889 positive regulation of lipid biosynthetic process
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0018105 peptidyl-serine phosphorylation
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030235 nitric-oxide synthase regulator activity
- GO:0030307 positive regulation of cell growth
- GO:0031018 endocrine pancreas development
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0031659 positive regulation of cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity involved in G1/S
- GO:0031999 negative regulation of fatty acid beta-oxidation
- GO:0034405 response to fluid shear stress
- GO:0043325 phosphatidylinositol-3,4-bisphosphate binding
- GO:0045429 positive regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0045600 positive regulation of fat cell differentiation
- GO:0045725 positive regulation of glycogen biosynthetic process
- GO:0046777 protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0048009 insulin-like growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051000 positive regulation of nitric-oxide synthase activity
- GO:0070141 response to UV-A
- GO:0090004 positive regulation of establishment of protein localization in plasma membrane
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up