Mouse anti AKR1C1
AKR1C1 antibody recognizes aldo-keto reductase family 1 member C1 also known as 20-alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, chlordecone reductase homolog HAKRC, high-affinity hepatic bile acid-binding protein or HBAB.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Mouse anti Human AKR1C1 antibody detects a band of 36 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti AKR1C1 detects a band of approximately 36 kDa in A549 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human AKR1C1
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q04828 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- AKR1C1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004033 aldo-keto reductase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0006805 xenobiotic metabolic process
- GO:0046683 response to organophosphorus
- GO:0008206 bile acid metabolic process
- GO:0015721 bile acid and bile salt transport
- GO:0030299 intestinal cholesterol absorption
- GO:0032052 bile acid binding
- GO:0042632 cholesterol homeostasis
- GO:0051260 protein homooligomerization
- GO:0047006 17-alpha,20-alpha-dihydroxypregn-4-en-3-one dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0047042 androsterone dehydrogenase (B-specific) activity
- GO:0047115 trans-1,2-dihydrobenzene-1,2-diol dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0047718 indanol dehydrogenase activity
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of AKR1C1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.