AKR1A1 antibody | OTI9F1
Mouse anti AKR1A1
AKR1A1 antibody recognizes alcohol dehydrogenase [NADP(+)], also known as HEL-S-165mP, alcohol dehydrogenase, aldehyde reductase, aldo-keto reductase family 1 member A1, dihydrodiol dehydrogenase 3, or epididymis secretory protein Li 6.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The AKR1A1 gene encodes a member of the aldo/keto reductase superfamily, which consists of more than 40 known enzymes and proteins. This member, also known as aldehyde reductase, is involved in the reduction of biogenic and xenobiotic aldehydes and is present in virtually every tissue. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants of AKR1A1 exist, all encoding the same protein (provided by RefSeq, Jan 2011).
Mouse anti Human AKR1A1 antibody detects a band of 38 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti AKR1A1 detects a band of approximately 38 kDa in LNCaP cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human AKR1A1 (NP_006057) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P14550 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- AKR1A1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0009055 electron carrier activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004032 aldehyde reductase activity
- GO:0006006 glucose metabolic process
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0008106 alcohol dehydrogenase (NADP+) activity
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of AKR1A1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.