AKR1A1 antibody | OTI9F1
The AKR1A1 gene encodes a member of the aldo/keto reductase superfamily, which consists of more than 40 known enzymes and proteins. This member, also known as aldehyde reductase, is involved in the reduction of biogenic and xenobiotic aldehydes and is present in virtually every tissue. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants of AKR1A1 exist, all encoding the same protein (provided by RefSeq, Jan 2011).
Mouse anti Human AKR1A1 antibody detects a band of 38 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti AKR1A1 detects a band of approximately 38 kDa in LNCaP cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human AKR1A1 (NP_006057) produced in HEK293T cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0009055 electron carrier activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004032 aldehyde reductase activity
- GO:0006006 glucose metabolic process
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0008106 alcohol dehydrogenase (NADP+) activity
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of AKR1A1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra