Adiponectin antibody | Adn27
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human Adiponectin antibody, clone Adn27 recognizes human adiponectin, also known as Acrp30, 30 kDa adipocyte complement-related protein, Adipocyte, C1q and collagen domain-containing protei or Gelatin-binding protein. Adiponectin is a 244 amino acid major adipokine secreted into the bloodstream from adipose tissue to modulate metabolism, including glucose regulation and fatty acid catabolism.
Unlike most other adipokines, adiponectin is secreted exclusively by differentiating adipocytes at reduced levels during obesity. The serum level of adiponectin is inversely correlated with BMI (body mass index) of an individual, and has an anti-inflammatory action, playing an important role in type II diabetes (insulin sensitivity) and atherosclerosis.
Mouse anti human adiponectin antibody, clone Adn27 has been successfully used as a capture reagent with mouse anti human adionectin antibody, Mouse anti Human adiponectin antibody, clone 5H7 (MCA2695) as a detection reagent in a sensitive Sandwich ELISA for the measurement of adiponectin in human plasma.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human adiponectin purified from E.coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Adiponectin antibody
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006006 glucose metabolic process
- GO:0006091 generation of precursor metabolites and energy
- GO:0006635 fatty acid beta-oxidation
- GO:0009749 response to glucose stimulus
- GO:0010739 positive regulation of protein kinase A signaling cascade
- GO:0010745 negative regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010804 negative regulation of tumor necrosis factor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0010875 positive regulation of cholesterol efflux
- GO:0046326 positive regulation of glucose import
- GO:0030853 negative regulation of granulocyte differentiation
- GO:0032720 negative regulation of tumor necrosis factor production
- GO:0033034 positive regulation of myeloid cell apoptosis
- GO:0034115 negative regulation of heterotypic cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0034383 low-density lipoprotein particle clearance
- GO:0034612 response to tumor necrosis factor
- GO:0042593 glucose homeostasis
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043124 negative regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043499 eukaryotic cell surface binding
- GO:0045599 negative regulation of fat cell differentiation
- GO:0045650 negative regulation of macrophage differentiation
- GO:0045715 negative regulation of low-density lipoprotein particle receptor biosynthetic process
- GO:0045721 negative regulation of gluconeogenesis
- GO:0045923 positive regulation of fatty acid metabolic process
- GO:0050728 negative regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0050765 negative regulation of phagocytosis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up