Adiponectin antibody | 5H7
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human adiponectin, clone 5H7 recognizes the collagen-like domain of human adiponectin, also known as Acrp30, Gelatin-binding protein, Adipose most abundant gene transcript 1 protein, Adipocyte complement-related 30 kDa protein or apM-1. Adiponectin a 244 amino acid ~30 kDa major adipokine secreted into the bloodstream from adipose tissue into the circulation where it exists as three distinct, low, medium and high molecular weight oligomeric forms (UniProt: Q15848).
Circulating adiponectin levels are correlated with insulin sensitivity and decreased levels parallel the change in insulin sensitivity during the progression to type II diabetes (Heilbronn et al. 2011). Mutations in the adiponectin gene can also lead to adiponectin deficiency characterized by obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure and circulating cholesterol (Takahashi et al. 2000).
Mouse anti Human adiponectin, clone 5H7 had been used successfully as a detection reagent in the development of sensitive sandwich ELISA's in conjunction with Mouse anti Human adiponectin, clone Adn27 (MCA4652) or Mouse anti Human adiponectin antibody, clone Adn36 (MCA4653) as capture reagents.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3), 10% Glycerol
- Recombinant human adiponectin (amino acids 15-244) purified from Escherichia coli .
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA2695 detects a band of approximately 64kDa in mouse liver cell lysates.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006006 glucose metabolic process
- GO:0006091 generation of precursor metabolites and energy
- GO:0006635 fatty acid beta-oxidation
- GO:0009749 response to glucose stimulus
- GO:0010739 positive regulation of protein kinase A signaling cascade
- GO:0010745 negative regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010804 negative regulation of tumor necrosis factor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0010875 positive regulation of cholesterol efflux
- GO:0046326 positive regulation of glucose import
- GO:0030853 negative regulation of granulocyte differentiation
- GO:0032720 negative regulation of tumor necrosis factor production
- GO:0033034 positive regulation of myeloid cell apoptosis
- GO:0034115 negative regulation of heterotypic cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0034383 low-density lipoprotein particle clearance
- GO:0034612 response to tumor necrosis factor
- GO:0042593 glucose homeostasis
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043124 negative regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043499 eukaryotic cell surface binding
- GO:0045599 negative regulation of fat cell differentiation
- GO:0045650 negative regulation of macrophage differentiation
- GO:0045715 negative regulation of low-density lipoprotein particle receptor biosynthetic process
- GO:0045721 negative regulation of gluconeogenesis
- GO:0045923 positive regulation of fatty acid metabolic process
- GO:0050728 negative regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0050765 negative regulation of phagocytosis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up