Human anti Human ADAP antibody, clone AbD06348 recognizes the human molecular adaptor protein adhesion- and degranulation-promoting (ADAP). Adaptor proteins are essential components of the T-cell receptor (TCR) signaling cascade, regulating gene transcription and cytoskeletal re-organisation.
ADAP is a 130 kDa molecule which interacts with several intermediates of the T-cell signaling cascade including SLP-76, FYN and VASP. The ADAP molecule is expressed on hematopoietic tissues and is reported to have multiple functions downstream of the TCR that promote optimal T lymphocyte response to antigen. In particular, ADAP is reported to function as a positive regulator of T-cell activation, LFA-1 integrin clustering following TCR ligation and T-cell adhesion.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. This antibody is supplied liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- SH3 domain of ADAP.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
NLS-bearing substrate import into nucleus
intracellular protein kinase cascade
cell junction assembly
T cell receptor signaling pathway
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of ADAP antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra