ACTR3 antibody | CD04/3B4
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti ACTR3 antibody recognizes actin-related protein 3, also known as ARP3.
ACTR3 forms part of the ARP2/3 complex which initiates polymerization of actin filaments in the cytoskeleton, necessary for motility and maintenance of cell morphology (Vartiainen and Machesky 2004). In the nucleus, the ARP2/3 complex binds nuclear actin and contributes to gene expression and DNA repair (Hurst et al. 2019). Knockdown suggests that ACTR3 could be a molecular target for treating ulerative colitis (Zhang et al. 2019). ACTR3 is dramatically overexpressed in several cancer cell types and tissues, and could be a biomarker in hepatocellular carcinoma (Lv et al. 2018) and breast cancers (Liu et al. 2017).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti ACTR3 detects a band of approximately 45 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-418 of human ACTR3
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up