AChR Beta antibody | B3
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human Acetylcholine Receptor beta antibody, clone B3 exhibits homogenous, high avidity binding to the beta subunit of nicotinc AChR, an integral membrane and cholinergic receptor, consisting of four further subunits: alpha, delta, gamma (immature muscle) and epsilon (mature muscle).
The binding of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine to AChR, results in conformational change affecting all subunits, and initiates the opening of an ion-conducting channel across the plasma membrane of certain neurons, and neuromuscular junctions.
Mouse anti Human Acetylcholine Receptor beta antibody, clone B3 has been shown to bind to recombinant AChR beta in Western blotting .
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Chicken Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Human Acetylcholine Receptor (AChR).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
References for AChR Beta antibody
Whiting, P.J. et al. (1986) Monoclonal antibodies that distinguish between normal and denervated human acetylcholine receptor.
J Neuroimmunol. 11 (3): 223-35.
Roberts, A. et al. (1992) Search for cross reactive idiotypes on monoclonal and myasthenia gravis acetylcholine receptor antibodies.
Autoimmunity 21: 53-60.
Heidenreich F. et al. (1988) Differences in fine specificity of anti-acetylcholine receptor antibodies between subgroups of spontaneous myasthenia gravis of recent onset and of penicillamine induced myasthenia.
Autoimmunity 2: 31-37.
Whiting, P.J. et al. (1986) Myasthenia gravis: monoclonal antihuman acetylcholine receptor antibodies used to analyze antibody specificities and responses to treatment.
Neurology. 36 (5): 612-7.
Schluep, M. et al. (1987) Acetylcholine receptors in human thymic myoid cells in situ: an immunohistological study.
Ann Neurol. 22 (2): 212-22.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001941 postsynaptic membrane organization
- GO:0006936 muscle contraction
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005892 nicotinic acetylcholine-gated receptor-channel complex
- GO:0007271 synaptic transmission, cholinergic
- GO:0007274 neuromuscular synaptic transmission
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0035095 behavioral response to nicotine
- GO:0042166 acetylcholine binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042391 regulation of membrane potential
- GO:0045211 postsynaptic membrane
- GO:0048747 muscle fiber development
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up