Mouse anti Guinea Pig T Lymphocytes antibody, clone CT5
recognizes a cell surface antigen present on the surface of all guinea pig T lymphocytes. It is likely that CT5 binds to the guinea pig homolog of human CD3 (Miszczyk et al. 2014
- Target Species
- Guinea Pig
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Allophycocyanin (APC) - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|1%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Guinea pig peritoneal T cells.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X63.Ag8.653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of T Lymphocytes antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Negative Isotype Controls Available
Application Based External Images
Immunohistology - Paraffin
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra