Dopamine antibody | DA.2B11
Mouse anti Dopamine antibody, clone DA.2B11 recognizes dopamine (DA) and demonstrates no reaction with other DA analogues or metabolites. Mouse anti Dopamine antibody, clone DA.2B11 inhibits DA binding to D2-receptor in membrane P2-fraction from human Corpus striatum.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to part of the native molecule conjugated to Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Dopamine antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Glutaraldehyde is recommended.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Dopamine antibody
Grota, L.J. & Brown, G.M. (1976) Antibodies to catecholamines.
Endocrinology. 98 (3): 615-22.