CD94 antibody | 8H10
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Dog CD94
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Dog CD94 antibody, clone 8H10 recognizes canine CD94, also known as KLRD1 (Killer cell lectin like receptor D1).
CD94 is expressed on natural killer (NK) cells and on natural killer-like T (NKT) cells. In humans, a range of receptors that can identify and modulate NK cell function have been well described. Among them CD94 which associates with members from the NKG2 family to form activating or inhibitory heterodimers. It is not established whether the same interaction happens in dogs. Canine NK cells remain poorly characterized with mouse anti dog CD94 being one of few markers available to detect them (Graves et al. 2019).
Mouse anti dog CD94 antibody, clone 8H10 will detect approx. 7.7% (NK cell range in dogs: 2.5% – 15%) (Graves et al. 2019, Kisseberth and Lee, 2021) of freshly isolated canine PBMC and has been used for magnetic bead cell isolation (Graves et al. 2019).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- CD94-muIgG2a fusion protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the P3X63Ag8.653 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up