CD3/CD4 | CA17.2A12 / YKIX302.9
Filter by Application:F Reset
|DC046 is a dual colour reagent recognising canine CD3 and CD4 cell surface antigens. Clone CA17.2A12 recognises canine CD3, a T cell differentiation antigen expressed on mature T lymphocytes.
Clone YKIX 302.9 recognises canine CD4, which is expressed by lymphocyte subsets and canine neutrophils.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
RPE reagent: IgG2a (RAT)
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525 RPE 488nm laser 496 578 RPE 561nm laser 546 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD3/CD4
Sakai, M et al. (2006) Phenotypic analysis of hepatic T lymphocytes in a dog with chronic hepatitis.
J Vet Med Sci. 68:1219-1221
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up