PI-3 Kinase p85 Subunit Alpha antibody | U13
Deficiencies in the expression of the PIK3R1 gene can lead to immunodeficiency Agammaglobulinemia 7, autosomal recessive, diue to the inhibition of B cell development (Conley et al. 2012) and the develpmental condition SHORT syndrome (Chudasama et al. 2013).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Monkey Rat Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Tissue Culture Supernatant containing 0.2M Tris/HCl pH7.4 and 5-10% foetal calf serum
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Balculovirus expressed (Recombinant) Bovine p85 alpha subunit of PI3 kinase.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the NS1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P27986 Related reagents
- P23727 Related reagents
- P26450 Related reagents
- Q63787 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PIK3R1 Related reagents
- Pik3r1 Related reagents
- PIK3R1 Related reagents
- Pik3r1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0043125 ErbB-3 class receptor binding
- GO:0005158 insulin receptor binding
- GO:0005159 insulin-like growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0005943 1-phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate 3-kinase, class IA complex
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0046326 positive regulation of glucose import
- GO:0035014 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase regulator activity
- GO:0043560 insulin receptor substrate binding
- GO:0046854 phosphatidylinositol phosphorylation
- GO:0048009 insulin-like growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0090004 positive regulation of establishment of protein localization in plasma membrane
- GO:0001953 negative regulation of cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0016303 1-phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase activity
- GO:0030183 B cell differentiation
- GO:0030335 positive regulation of cell migration
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0045671 negative regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0005545 1-phosphatidylinositol binding
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008543 fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0014065 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase cascade
- GO:0019903 protein phosphatase binding
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0043559 insulin binding
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0060396 growth hormone receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0001878 response to yeast
- GO:0001934 positive regulation of protein phosphorylation
- GO:0005161 platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0005516 calmodulin binding
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006006 glucose metabolic process
- GO:0030971 receptor tyrosine kinase binding
- GO:0007584 response to nutrient
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0009750 response to fructose stimulus
- GO:0010040 response to iron(II) ion
- GO:0010459 negative regulation of heart rate
- GO:0010628 positive regulation of gene expression
- GO:0046935 1-phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase regulator activity
- GO:0019717 synaptosome
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0022408 negative regulation of cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0030331 estrogen receptor binding
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0032355 response to estradiol stimulus
- GO:0032570 response to progesterone stimulus
- GO:0033574 response to testosterone stimulus
- GO:0043200 response to amino acid stimulus
- GO:0043548 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase binding
- GO:0043551 regulation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase activity
- GO:0045471 response to ethanol
- GO:0045663 positive regulation of myoblast differentiation
- GO:0045768 positive regulation of anti-apoptosis
- GO:0045776 negative regulation of blood pressure
- GO:0045861 negative regulation of proteolysis
- GO:0048662 negative regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0051117 ATPase binding
- GO:0051219 phosphoprotein binding
- GO:0051591 response to cAMP
- GO:0070848 response to growth factor stimulus
- GO:0071398 cellular response to fatty acid
- GO:0071445 cellular response to protein stimulus
- GO:0071548 response to dexamethasone stimulus
- For research purposes only
Applications of PI-3 Kinase p85 Subunit Alpha antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for PI-3 Kinase p85 Subunit Alpha antibody
Woodfield, R.J. et al. (2001) The p85 subunit of phosphoinositide 3-kinase is associated with beta-catenin in the cadherin-based adhesion complex.
Biochem J. 360 (Pt 2): 335-44.
Reif, K. et al. (1993) Divergent regulation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase P85 alpha and P85 beta isoforms upon T cell activation.
J Biol Chem. 268 (15): 10780-8.
Dawson, C.W. et al. (2003) Epstein-Barr virus latent membrane protein 1 (LMP1) activates the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt pathway to promote cell survival and induce actin filament remodeling.
J Biol Chem. 278: 3694-704.
Cross, M.J. et al. (1995) Wortmannin and its structural analogue demethoxyviridin inhibit stimulated phospholipase A2 activity in Swiss 3T3 cells. Wortmannin is not a specific inhibitor of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase.
J Biol Chem. 270: 25352-5.
Gillham, H. et al. (1999) Intracellular movement of green fluorescent protein-tagged phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase in response to growth factor receptor signaling.
J Cell Biol. 146: 869-80.
Shepherd, P.R. et al. (1997) Differential regulation of phosphoinositide 3-kinase adapter subunit variants by insulin in human skeletal muscle.
J Biol Chem. 272: 19000-7.
Raymond, A.A. et al. (2017) Reptin regulates insulin-stimulated Akt phosphorylation in hepatocellular carcinoma via the regulation of SHP-1/PTPN6.
Cell Biochem Funct. 35 (6): 289-95.