PI-3 Kinase p85 Subunit Alpha antibody | U13
|Mouse anti PI-3 Kinase p85 Subunit alpha antibody, clone U13 recognizes the SH3 domain of the p85 alpha subunit of bovine PI3 kinase, also known as Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase regulatory subunit alpha, Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase 85 kDa regulatory subunit alpha or PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit p85-alpha. p85 α PI3 kinase is a 724 amino acid ~85 kDa protein bearing a single Rho-GAP domain, two SH2 domains and a single N-terminal SH3 domain. Multiple isoforms of the protein can be generated by alternative splicing, mouse anti PI-3 Kinase p85 subunit alpha antibody, clone U13 recognizes only those isoforms containing the SH3 domain (isoforms 1 and 4) but not those lacking the domain (isoforms 2,3 and 5).
Deficiencies in the expression of the PIK3R1 gene can lead to immunodeficiency Agammaglobulinemia 7, autosomal recessive, diue to the inhibition of B cell development (Conley et al. 2012) and the develpmental condition SHORT syndrome (Chudasama et al. 2013).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Monkey Rat Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Tissue Culture Supernatant containing 0.2M Tris/HCl pH7.4 and 5-10% foetal calf serum
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Balculovirus expressed (Recombinant) Bovine p85 alpha subunit of PI3 kinase.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the NS1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for PI-3 Kinase p85 Subunit Alpha antibody
Woodfield, R.J. et al. (2001) The p85 subunit of phosphoinositide 3-kinase is associated with beta-catenin in the cadherin-based adhesion complex.
Biochem J. 360 (Pt 2): 335-44.
Reif, K. et al. (1993) Divergent regulation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase P85 alpha and P85 beta isoforms upon T cell activation.
J Biol Chem. 268 (15): 10780-8.
Dawson, C.W. et al. (2003) Epstein-Barr virus latent membrane protein 1 (LMP1) activates the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt pathway to promote cell survival and induce actin filament remodeling.
J Biol Chem. 278: 3694-704.
Cross, M.J. et al. (1995) Wortmannin and its structural analogue demethoxyviridin inhibit stimulated phospholipase A2 activity in Swiss 3T3 cells. Wortmannin is not a specific inhibitor of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase.
J Biol Chem. 270: 25352-5.
Gillham, H. et al. (1999) Intracellular movement of green fluorescent protein-tagged phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase in response to growth factor receptor signaling.
J Cell Biol. 146: 869-80.
Shepherd, P.R. et al. (1997) Differential regulation of phosphoinositide 3-kinase adapter subunit variants by insulin in human skeletal muscle.
J Biol Chem. 272: 19000-7.
Raymond, A.A. et al. (2017) Reptin regulates insulin-stimulated Akt phosphorylation in hepatocellular carcinoma via the regulation of SHP-1/PTPN6.
Cell Biochem Funct. 35 (6): 289-95.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0043125 ErbB-3 class receptor binding
- GO:0005158 insulin receptor binding
- GO:0005159 insulin-like growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0005943 1-phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate 3-kinase, class IA complex
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0046326 positive regulation of glucose import
- GO:0035014 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase regulator activity
- GO:0043560 insulin receptor substrate binding
- GO:0046854 phosphatidylinositol phosphorylation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0048009 insulin-like growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0090004 positive regulation of establishment of protein localization in plasma membrane
- GO:0001953 negative regulation of cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0016303 1-phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase activity
- GO:0030183 B cell differentiation
- GO:0030335 positive regulation of cell migration
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0045671 negative regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0005545 1-phosphatidylinositol binding
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008543 fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0014065 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase cascade
- GO:0019903 protein phosphatase binding
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0043559 insulin binding
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0060396 growth hormone receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0001878 response to yeast
- GO:0001934 positive regulation of protein phosphorylation
- GO:0005161 platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0005516 calmodulin binding
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006006 glucose metabolic process
- GO:0030971 receptor tyrosine kinase binding
- GO:0007584 response to nutrient
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0009750 response to fructose stimulus
- GO:0010040 response to iron(II) ion
- GO:0010459 negative regulation of heart rate
- GO:0010628 positive regulation of gene expression
- GO:0046935 1-phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase regulator activity
- GO:0019717 synaptosome
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0022408 negative regulation of cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0030331 estrogen receptor binding
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0032355 response to estradiol stimulus
- GO:0032570 response to progesterone stimulus
- GO:0033574 response to testosterone stimulus
- GO:0043200 response to amino acid stimulus
- GO:0043548 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase binding
- GO:0043551 regulation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase activity
- GO:0045471 response to ethanol
- GO:0045663 positive regulation of myoblast differentiation
- GO:0045768 positive regulation of anti-apoptosis
- GO:0045776 negative regulation of blood pressure
- GO:0045861 negative regulation of proteolysis
- GO:0048662 negative regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0051117 ATPase binding
- GO:0051219 phosphoprotein binding
- GO:0051591 response to cAMP
- GO:0070848 response to growth factor stimulus
- GO:0071398 cellular response to fatty acid
- GO:0071445 cellular response to protein stimulus
- GO:0071548 response to dexamethasone stimulus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up