MHC Class II DR antibody | CC108
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Bovine MHC class II DR antibody, clone CC108 recognizes Bovine MHC Class II DR. MHC Class II molecules are constitutively expressed on antigen presenting cells such as dendritic cells, B lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages, activated T lymphocytes and may be induced on a range of other cell types by interferon gamma.
The major histocompatibility complex (MHC) is a cluster of genes some of which are important in the immune response to infections. In cattle, this complex is referred to as the bovine leukocyte antigen (BoLA) region. There are 2 major types of MHC class IIa molecules encoded by the BoLA which are DR and DQ each composed of an alpha and beta chain.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the Mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for MHC Class II DR antibody
Stephens, S.A. & Howard, C.J. (2002) Infection and transformation of dendritic cells from bovine afferent lymph by Theileria annulata.
Parasitology. 124 (Pt 5): 485-93.
Yamakawa, Y. et al. (2008) Identification and functional characterization of a bovine orthologue to DC-SIGN.
J Leukoc Biol. 83 (6): 1396-403.
Corripio-Miyar, Y. et al. (2015) Phenotypic and functional analysis of monocyte populations in cattle peripheral blood identifies a subset with high endocytic and allogeneic T-cell stimulatory capacity.
Vet Res. 46: 112.
Guzman, E. et al. (2014) Bovine γδ T cells are a major regulatory T cell subset.
J Immunol. 193 (1): 208-22.
Childerstone, A.J. et al. (1999) Demonstration of bovine CD8+ T-cell responses to foot-and-mouth disease virus.
J Gen Virol. 80 ( Pt 3): 663-9.
Sopp, P. et al. (1994) Detection of bovine viral diarrhoea virus p80 protein in subpopulations of bovine leukocytes.
J Gen Virol. 75 ( Pt 5): 1189-94.
Bembridge, G.P. et al. (1995) CD45RO expression on bovine T cells: relation to biological function.
Immunology. 86 (4): 537-44.
Gibson, A.J. et al. (2016) Differential macrophage function in Brown Swiss and Holstein Friesian cattle.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 181: 15-23.
View The Latest Product References
Corripio-miyar, Y. et al. (2017) 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 modulates the phenotype and function of Monocyte derived dendritic cells in cattle
BMC Veterinary Research. 13 (1) [Epub ahead of print].
Risalde, M.A. et al. (2020) BVDV permissiveness and lack of expression of co-stimulatory molecules on PBMCs from calves pre-infected with BVDV.
Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis. 68: 101388.
Park, D.S. et al. (2021) Dynamic changes in blood immune cell composition and function in Holstein and Jersey steers in response to heat stress.
Cell Stress Chaperones. 26 (4): 705-20.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up