IFN Gamma antibody | 5D10
Bovine IFNγ is produced by activated lymphocytes, has anti-viral and immunoregulatory properties and is an activator of macrophages. Clone 5D10 is one of a range of bovine IFNγ reagents available from Bio-Rad which include the monoclonal antibody clones CC330 (MCA2112), CC302 (MCA1783) and 7B6 (MCA1964) along with recombinant bovine IFNγ and bovine IFNγ ELISA kits.
Mouse anti Bovine interferon gamma antibody, clone 5D10 is suitable for ELISA and ELISpot, for intracellular identification of bovine IFNγ and may be used in conjuction with clone CC302 (clone CC302 is available in a range of direct conjugates) as a detection reagent.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Purified recombinant bovine IFN gamma expressed in E.coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp20/Ag-14 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005133 interferon-gamma receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IFN Gamma antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Bovine Interferon Gamma:Alexa Fluor®488||MCA1783A488||F*||100 Tests/1ml|
|Mouse anti Bovine Interferon Gamma:Alexa Fluor®647||MCA1783A647||F*||100 Tests/1ml|
|Mouse anti Bovine Interferon Gamma:Biotin||MCA1783B||E||0.25 mg|
|Mouse anti Bovine Interferon Gamma:FITC||MCA1783F||F*||0.1 mg|
|Mouse anti Bovine Interferon Gamma:RPE||MCA1783PE||F*||100 Tests|
|Mouse anti Bovine Interferon Gamma||MCA1964||F* P* WB||0.5 mg|
|Mouse anti Bovine Interferon Gamma||MCA2112||E ES F*||0.5 mg|
|Bovine Interferon Gamma ELISA Kit||MCA5638KZZ||E||5 X 96 Wells|
Product Specific References
References for IFN Gamma antibody
Walravens, K. et al. (2002) Analysis of the antigen-specific IFN-gamma producing T-cell subsets in cattle experimentally infected with Mycobacterium bovis.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 84 (1-2): 29-41.
Lemaire, M. et al. (2000) Effects of bovine herpesvirus type 1 infection in calves with maternal antibodies on immune response and virus latency.
J Clin Microbiol. 38 (5): 1885-94.
Kennedy, H.E. et al. (2002) Modulation of immune responses to Mycobacterium bovis in cattle depleted of WC1(+) gamma delta T cells.
Infect Immun. 70 (3): 1488-500.
Weynants, V. et al. (1998) Quantitative assessment by flow cytometry of T-lymphocytes producing antigen-specific gamma-interferon in Brucella immune cattle.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 66 (3-4): 309-20.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra