GM-CSF antibody | CC305
Mouse anti Bovine GM-CSF antibody, clone CC305 has been used as a capture antibody in conjunction with Mouse anti Sheep GM-CSF, clone 3C2 as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA for the measurement of bovine GM-CSF produced by peripheral blood mononuclear cells in vitro (Kennedy et al. 2002).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Sheep
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised C57/BL mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005129 granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of GM-CSF antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||5 ug/ml as coating antibody|
- This product may be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with MCA1924 when conjugated to biotin as the detection reagent.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for GM-CSF antibody
Kennedy HE et al. (2002) Modulation of immune responses to Mycobacterium bovis in cattle depleted of WC1(+) gamma delta T cells.
Infect Immun. 70 (3): 1488-500.
Boutet, P. et al. (2004) Delayed neutrophil apoptosis in bovine subclinical mastitis.
J Dairy Sci. 87 (12): 4104-14.
Bao, Z.J. et al. (2014) Recombinant bovine interferon-τ enhances in vitro development of bovine embryos by upregulating expression of connexin 43 and E-cadherin.
J Dairy Sci. 97 (11): 6917-25.
Pedersen, L.G. et al. (2002) Identification of monoclonal antibodies that cross-react with cytokines from different animal species
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 88: 111-22.
Davies, C.J. et al. (2004) Methods of minimizing immunological rejection of a nuclear transfer fetus.
U.S. Patent Application: US 2004/0029825 A1
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra