Folate Binding Protein antibody | SF75 (BGN/1210/75)
Soluble folate binding protein from milk serves to accumulate and stabilize reduced folate compounds in the milk and aid in the absorbtion of folates by the intestinal mucosa of neonates.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Prepared by Protein A chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified Folate Binding Protein from bovine milk.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005542 folic acid binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of Folate Binding Protein antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|