Dynein Cytoplasmic antibody | 74.1
Mouse anti Bovine dynein cytoplasmic 74 kDa antibody, clone 74.1 immunoprecipitates the intermediate chain subunits under denaturing conditions and the entire dynein complex under native conditions.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Fish Mouse Drosophila Xenopus Rat Sheep Invertebrates
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native cytoplasmic dynein from bovine brain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q0III3 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- DYNC1I2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003774 motor activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005874 microtubule
- GO:0006810 transport
- GO:0030286 dynein complex
- For research purposes only
Applications of Dynein Cytoplasmic antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/10||1/100|
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Cultured MDCK cells, NRR cells, N1E cells and PTK-1 cells.