Dynein Cytoplasmic antibody | 74.1
Mouse anti Bovine Dynein Cytoplasmic 74kDa
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Dynein Cytoplasmic
|Mouse anti Bovine dynein cytoplasmic 74 kDa antibody, clone 74.1> reacts with all known forms of the 74 kDa intermediate chain subunit of mammalian cytoplasmic dynein. The antigenic site has been localized to the first 60 amino acids of the N-terminal portion of the molecule.
Mouse anti Bovine dynein cytoplasmic 74 kDa antibody, clone 74.1 immunoprecipitates the intermediate chain subunits under denaturing conditions and the entire dynein complex under native conditions.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Fish Mouse Drosophila Xenopus Rat Sheep Invertebrates
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native cytoplasmic dynein from bovine brain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/10||1/100|
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Cultured MDCK cells, NRR cells, N1E cells and PTK-1 cells.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up