Dopamine Beta Hydroxylase antibody | 4F10.2 (4F9/9)
Mouse anti Bovine dopamine beta hydroxylase antibody, clone 4F10.2 recognizes bovine dopamine beta hydroxylase (DBH). dopamine beta hydroxylase is a membrane bound, enzyme responsible for the synthesis of small molecule neurotransmitters.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Ascites - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.05% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified Bovine DBH.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P15101 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- DBH Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004500 dopamine beta-monooxygenase activity
- GO:0005507 copper ion binding
- GO:0030658 transport vesicle membrane
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0006548 histidine catabolic process
- GO:0031418 L-ascorbic acid binding
- GO:0034466 chromaffin granule lumen
- GO:0042584 chromaffin granule membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of Dopamine Beta Hydroxylase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1 This product requires antigen retrieval using citrate pH 6.0 prior to staining of paraffin sections.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Brain (Striatum/Substantia Nigra)
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)