Mouse anti Bovine dopamine beta hydroxylase antibody, clone 4F10.2 recognizes bovine dopamine beta hydroxylase (DBH). dopamine beta hydroxylase is a membrane bound, enzyme responsible for the synthesis of small molecule neurotransmitters.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Ascites - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.05% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified Bovine DBH.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
dopamine beta-monooxygenase activity
copper ion binding
transport vesicle membrane
histidine catabolic process
L-ascorbic acid binding
chromaffin granule lumen
chromaffin granule membrane
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Dopamine Beta Hydroxylase antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1 This product requires antigen retrieval using citrate pH 6.0 prior to staining of paraffin sections.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Brain (Striatum/Substantia Nigra)
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra