CD282 antibody | AbD12538
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Human anti Bovine CD282 antibody, clone AbD12538 recognizes bovine TLR2, otherwise known as CD282. TLR2 is a single-pass type 1 membrane protein belong to the Toll-like receptor (TLR) family and is expressed primarily by peripheral blood monocytes.
TLRs are expressed on the cell surface and the endocytic compartment and recognize pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) that are expressed on infectious agents. They also initiate cell signaling to induce production of cytokines necessary for the innate immunity and subsequent adaptive immunity.
TLR2 is reported to respond to a diverse range of bacterial cell wall components, mediating the innate immune response in co-operation with Ly96 and TLR1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Fc-fusion protein containing the sequence 21-588 from bovine TLR2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
References for CD282 antibody
Kwong, L.S. et al. (2011) Characterisation of antibodies to bovine Toll-like receptor (TLR)-2 and cross-reactivity with ovine TLR2.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 139: 313-8.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up