IL-6 antibody | AV129
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Chicken Interleukin-6 antibody, clone AV129 recognizes chicken interleukin-6 (IL-6), a cytokine that can function in either a pro-inflammatory or in an anti-inflammatory capacity.
Chicken interleukin-6 is produced by a range of cell types including macrophages, endothelial cells, T-cells and fibroblasts. IL-6 is a multipotential cytokine with the ability to induce proliferation and differentiation in B-cells and T-cells and acts as an important mediator in acute phase response.
This antibody was raised as part of the UK BBSRC funded avian immunology toolbox project and is one of a number reagents now available from Bio-Rad developed from this project.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
HRP Stabiliser (BUF052A)
- Chicken interleukin-6 (IL-6)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up