IL-6 antibody | AV129
Chicken interleukin-6 is produced by a range of cell types including macrophages, endothelial cells, T-cells and fibroblasts. IL-6 is a multipotential cytokine with the ability to induce proliferation and differentiation in B-cells and T-cells and acts as an important mediator in acute phase response.
This antibody was raised as part of the UK BBSRC funded avian immunology toolbox project and is one of a number reagents now available from Bio-Rad developed from this project.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
HRP Stabiliser (BUF052A)
- Chicken interleukin-6 (IL-6)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006953 acute-phase response
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005138 interleukin-6 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-6 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Recombinant Chicken Interleukin-6||PAP003||FN IA||50 µg|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra