IgA antibody | K3
Mouse anti Chicken IgA antibody, clone K3 recognises chicken immunoglulin A.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Purified chicken IgA heavy chain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgA antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||0.25ug/ml|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Chicken spleen
- Western Blotting
- MCA5679 detects a large band of approximately 72-80kDa using purified chicken IgA under reducing conditions.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgA antibody
Singh, S.M. et al. (2016) Characterization of Immune Responses to an Inactivated Avian Influenza Virus Vaccine Adjuvanted with Nanoparticles Containing CpG ODN.
Viral Immunol. 29 (5): 269-75.
Alkie, T.N. et al. (2018) Characterization of immunogenicity of avian influenza antigens encapsulated in PLGA nanoparticles following mucosal and subcutaneous delivery in chickens.
PLoS One. 13 (11): e0206324.