IgG antibody | K62 2G4
Mouse anti Cat IgG antibody, clone K62 2G4 recognises feline IgG and demonstrates no cross-reactivity with feline IgA or IgM.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Tissue Culture Supernatant containing 0.2M Tris/HCl pH7.4 and 5-10% foetal calf serum
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.01% Sodium Azide
- Feline IgG.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3-X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC for one month or at -20oC for longer.
This product should be stored undiluted.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)