Yersinia pestis antibody | YPF19
|Mouse anti Yersinia pestis antibody, clone YPF19 recognizes capsule bearing strains of Yersinia pestis only (fraction 1 antigen).
Y. pestis is a gram-negative coccobacilli that has been identified as the infectious agent of bubonic plague.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified F1 antigen from Yersinia pestis vaccine strain EB.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up