Yersinia pestis antibody | YPF19
Y. pestis is a gram-negative coccobacilli that has been identified as the infectious agent of bubonic plague.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified F1 antigen from Yersinia pestis vaccine strain EB.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P26948 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0042603 capsule
- For research purposes only
Applications of Yersinia pestis antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|