Staphylococcus aureus antibody | Staph11-232.3
Mouse anti Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 29740 antibody, clone Staph11-232.3 does not cross-react with Streptococcus sp., Mycoplasma sp. or Cornybacteria sp., however it has not been cross-adsorbed and may react with peptidoglycans from other related species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG3 prepared by PEG precipitation from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- UV-inactivated Staphylococcus aureus cells (ATCC 29740).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Staphylococcus aureus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Staphylococcus aureus antibody
Chen, Y. et al. (2011) Peptide mimics of peptidoglycan are vaccine candidates and protect mice from infection with Staphylococcus aureus.
J Med Microbiol. 60: 995-1002.
Wang, X.Y. et al. (2015) A Multiple Antigenic Peptide Mimicking Peptidoglycan Induced T Cell Responses to Protect Mice from Systemic Infection with Staphylococcus aureus.
PLoS One. 10 (8): e0136888.
Su, F.Y. et al. (2007) Simple and sensitive bacterial quantification by a flow-based kinetic exclusion fluorescence immunoassay.
Biosens Bioelectron. 22: 2500-7.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra