Staphylococcus aureus antibody | 11-248.2
No reactivity is seen with Streptococcus sp., Mycoplasma sp., or Corynebacteria sp.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ascites fluid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- UV inactivated Staphylococcus aureus cells.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Staphylococcus aureus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra