Salmonella antibody | 5D12A
Salmonella enterica,causes typhoid fever, paratyphoid fever and foodborne illnesses.
Mouse anti Salmonella Broad Reactivity antibody, clone 5D12A cross-reacts with serogroup A (S. paratyphi A), serogroup B (S. typhimurium), serogroup C1 (S. choleraesuis.), serogroup C2, (S. newport), serogroup D (S. enteriditis), serogroup E1 (S. anatum) and serogroup E2 (S. selandia). It does not cross-react with Escherichia coli 055:B5, E. coli K12 or Klebsiella pneumoniae.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Heat inactivated Salmonella paratyphi.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the NS0/1, a subclone of the P3X63Ag8 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Salmonella antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Merkulova TI et al. (1995) Monoclonal antibodies directed against unique and common determinants on the lipopolysaccharide molecule of Salmonella serogroups A, B, and D.
Hybridoma. 14 (6): 557-62.
Antibody Characterization Reference
Savers, S. (1995) MAb SA:5D12A, anti-Salmonella LPS
Hybridoma. April 2009, 14(6): 619-619.
References for Salmonella antibody
Marinis, J.M. et al. (2011) A Novel Motif in the Crohn's Disease Susceptibility Protein, NOD2, Allows TRAF4 to Down-regulate Innate Immune Responses.
J Biol Chem. 286: 1938-50.
Lomakina G. Yu. et al. (2014) Synthesis and application of firefly luciferase antibody conjugates in a bioluminescent immunoassay of Salmonella cells
Moscow University Chemistry Bulletin. 69 (2): 49-55.
Cruz-Adalia, A. et al. (2014) T cells kill bacteria captured by transinfection from dendritic cells and confer protection in mice.
Cell Host Microbe. 15 (5): 611-22.
Hesse, M. et al. (2016) Immune response of turkey poults exposed at 1 day of age to either attenuated or wild Salmonella strains.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 174: 1-10.
Braukmann, M. et al. (2016) Combination of competitive exclusion and immunisation with a live Salmonella vaccine in newly hatched chickens: Immunological and microbiological effects.
Res Vet Sci. 107: 34-41.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra