Mouse anti Listeria monocytogenes antibody, clone LZF7 recognizes both intact Listeria sp and outer membrane preparations reacting with a ~37 kDa protein in western blotting. Mouse anti Listeria monocytogenes antibody, clone LZF7 recognizes strains of Listeria monocytogenes.
Mouse anti Listeria monocytogenes antibody, clone LZF7 has also been shown to cross-react with other Listeria species including L. innocua , L. ivanovii and L. welshimeri .
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Listeria monocytogenes, outer membrane fraction.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Listeria monocytogenes antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product is suitable for use as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA, with 0400-0030 as the coating antibody. Please note, the activity of this antibody is reduced on boiling of the bacteria.
- Western Blotting
- 0400-0027 detects a band of approximately 23kDa in reduced blots of cell fragments.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
Application Based External Images
Surface Plasmon Resonance
Product Specific References
References for Listeria monocytogenes antibody
Marusov, G. et al. (2012) A microarray biosensor for multiplexed detection of microbes using grating-coupled surface plasmon resonance imaging.
Environ Sci Technol. 46 (1): 348-59.
Veerapandian, M. and Neethirajan, S. (2015) Graphene oxide chemically decorated with Ag-Ru/chitosan nanoparticles: Fabrication, Electrode Processing and Immunosensing Property
RSC Adv. Aug 21 [Epub ahead of print]
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra