Mouse anti Listeria monocytogenes antibody, clone LZF7 recognizes both intact Listeria sp and outer membrane preparations reacting with a ~37 kDa protein in western blotting. Mouse anti Listeria monocytogenes antibody, clone LZF7 recognizes strains of Listeria monocytogenes including ATCC 19114, LMG 16780 and LMG 23190.
Mouse anti Listeria monocytogenes antibody, clone LZF7 has also been shown to cross-react with other Listeria species including L. innocua ATCC 33090, L. ivanovii ATCC 19119 and L. welshimeri ATCC 3589.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Listeria monocytogenes, outer membrane fraction.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Listeria monocytogenes antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product is suitable for use as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA, with 0400-0030 as the coating antibody. Please note, the activity of this antibody is reduced on boiling of the bacteria.
- Western Blotting
- 0400-0027 detects a band of approximately 23kDa in reduced blots of cell fragments.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
Application Based External Images
Surface Plasmon Resonance
Product Specific References
References for Listeria monocytogenes antibody
Marusov, G. et al. (2012) A microarray biosensor for multiplexed detection of microbes using grating-coupled surface plasmon resonance imaging.
Environ Sci Technol. 46 (1): 348-59.
Veerapandian, M. and Neethirajan, S. (2015) Graphene oxide chemically decorated with Ag-Ru/chitosan nanoparticles: Fabrication, Electrode Processing and Immunosensing Property
RSC Adv. Aug 21 [Epub ahead of print]