Legionella Pneumophila antibody | LP101
Mouse anti Legionella Pneumophila Serogroups 4/10/14 antibody, clone LP101 recognizes Legionalla pneumophila SS4 (Los Angeles 1). This antibody also has some minor reactivity with SG14 (1586-SCT-H) and SG10 (Leiden). There is no cross reactivity with SG1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12 or 13, Listeria erythra Listeria dumoffii Escherichia coli or Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Legionella pneumophila serogroups 4,10,14.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Legionella Pneumophila antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)