Escherichia coli K88A antibody | 1050/66
Mouse antiEscherichia coliK88A antibody, clone 1050/66 recognizes Escherichia coli K88 fimbrial protein A (K88A), a component of the polar filaments radiating from the surface of the bacterium that assists in epithelial colonisation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- E. coli NCTC 10964 (Nobivac).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P04738 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0009289 pilus
- For research purposes only
Applications of Escherichia coli K88A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)