Endotoxin antibody | GNE11-270.3.1 (B40/23)
Mouse anti Endotoxin antibody, clone GNE11-270.3.1 recognizes endotoxin from many gram negative bacteria and cross reacts with Klebsiella pneumoniae, Salmonella typhimurium and Shigella sonnei.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ascites - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli O:111 B4 J5 cells.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Endotoxin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- 4120-5004 has been used in an indirect assay against bacterial cells bound to the solid phase. The end point was observed at an antibody dilution of 1/204,800.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)