Clostridium tetani Tetanus Toxin antibody | TetH6
Mouse anti Clostridium tetani Tetanus Toxin antibody, clone TetH6 has toxin neutralising activity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Supernatant from Clostridium tetani.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- GO Terms
- GO:0004222 metalloendopeptidase activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0009405 pathogenesis
- GO:0050827 toxin receptor binding
- GO:0051609 inhibition of neurotransmitter uptake
- For research purposes only
Applications of Clostridium tetani Tetanus Toxin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Clostridium tetani Tetanus Toxin antibody
Pan, S. et al. (2012) The study on newly developed McAb NJ001 specific to non-small cell lung cancer and its biological characteristics.
PLoS One. 7 (3): e33009.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra