Cholera Toxin antibody | 2/166
Mouse anti Cholera Toxin alpha antibody, clone 2/166 recognizes the alpha subunit of Cholera toxin.The cholera holotoxin consists of a pentameric ring of Beta subunits whose central pore is occupied by the Alpha subunit. The Alpha subunit contains two chains, A1 and A2, linked by a disulfide bridge. The Alpha subunit (and Cholera toxin) activates the adenylate cyclase enzyme in cells of the intestinal mucosa leading to increased levels of intracellular cAMP.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Vibrio cholerae extract.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 5.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01555 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003950 NAD+ ADP-ribosyltransferase activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006471 protein ADP-ribosylation
- GO:0009405 pathogenesis
- GO:0031640 killing of cells of other organism
- GO:0047286 NAD+-diphthamide ADP-ribosyltransferase activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cholera Toxin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Human anti Mouse IgM:FITC||HCA040F||0.1 mg||F|
|Goat anti Mouse IgM:Alk. Phos.(Human Adsorbed)||STAR138A||1 ml||C E P WB|
|Goat anti Mouse IgM:RPE||STAR86PE||0.5 ml||F|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG/A/M:Alk. Phos.||STAR87A||1 mg||C E WB|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG/A/M:HRP (Human Adsorbed)||STAR87P||1 mg||E|