Cholera Haemolysin antibody | 2024/251
HlyA is an extracellular matrix damaging protein with a molecular weight of ~65 kDa existing as either a water-soluble monomer or an oligomeric amphipathic protein.
Vibrio cholerae haemolysinbelongs to a class of proteins known as pore-forming toxins for their ability to punch holes in plasma membranes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Native organisms.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005529 sugar binding
- GO:0019835 cytolysis
- GO:0009405 pathogenesis
- GO:0020002 host cell plasma membrane
- GO:0044179 hemolysis in other organism
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cholera Haemolysin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|