Cholera Haemolysin antibody | 2024/251
|Mouse anti Cholera Haemolysin antibody, clone 2024/251 recognizes Vibrio cholerae haemolysin (HlyA).
HlyA is an extracellular matrix damaging protein with a molecular weight of ~65 kDa existing as either a water-soluble monomer or an oligomeric amphipathic protein.
Vibrio cholerae haemolysinbelongs to a class of proteins known as pore-forming toxins for their ability to punch holes in plasma membranes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Native organisms.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up