Chlamydia LPS antibody | 512F
LPS is a common feature of the outer envelope of gram negative bacteria, which acts as a potent endotoxin, triggering an innate immune response. Studies have shown however, that whilst the LPS of Chlamydia trachomatis does evoke an immune response, it displays only weak endotoxic activity when compared to that of other bacteria such as Salmonella Minnesota or Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
Mouse anti Chlamydia LPS antibody, clone 512F can be used as a confirmatory reagent for ( MCA2718 clone CF 6J12).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- C. trachomatis strain L.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Chlamydia LPS antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Chlamydia LPS antibody
Campbell, S. et al. (1994) Lipopolysaccharide in cells infected by Chlamydia trachomatis.
Microbiology. 140: 1995-2002.
Ingalls, R.R. et al. (1995) The inflammatory cytokine response to Chlamydia trachomatis infection is endotoxin mediated.
Infect Immun. 63 (8): 3125-30.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra