Campylobacter jejuni antibody | 380/412
C. jejuni are one of the most common causes of human diarrhea in the world. Food poisoning can be severely debilitating, although rarely life-threatening as the disease is self limiting. Campylobacter infections are also associated with postinfectious complications including arthritis, Reiter syndrome and Guillain–Barre´ syndrome.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- C. jejuni Penner 2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Campylobacter jejuni antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|