Borrelia burgdorferi Outer Surface Protein B p19 antibody | 48315
Mouse anti Borrelia burgdorferi outer surface protein B antibody, clone 48315 recognizes the outer surface protein B (Osp B), p19 from Borrelia burgdorferi, the causative agent of Lyme disease.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native, Borrelia lysate
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P17739 Related reagents
- Q09090 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0009279 cell outer membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of Borrelia burgdorferi Outer Surface Protein B p19 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)