Beta Galactosidase antibody | 2E9
Mouse anti Beta Galactosidase
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Beta Galactosidase
|Mouse anti beta Galactosidase antibody, clone 2E9 reacts with beta-galactosidase from E. coli and Aspergillus oryzae. Less than 10% reactivity is observed with galactosidase from bovine liver. This antibody does not influence enzyme activity.
Beta-galactosidase is an enzyme that acts to catalyse the hydrolysis of beta-galactosides into monosaccharides.
Beta-galactosidase is a homo-tetrameric protein, containing four identical sub-units of approximately 116 kDa each. The enzyme is commonly used as a reporter gene in molecular biology to determine the success of transfections.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified beta-galactosidase from E. coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bacterial Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up