Syrian Hamster IgG Negative Control antibody
|Hamster IgG negative control is suitable for use as a negative control for the measurement of non-specific binding of Syrian hamster monoclonal antibodies, of isotype IgG, to human, mouse or rat tissues.|
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Trinitrophenol - KLH.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up