Rat IgG2c Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Rat IgG2c negative control antibody is suitable for use as a negative control on human and dog tissues where rat monoclonals of isotype IgG2c are used.|
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Isolated C3H thymic stromal cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised rats were fused with cells of the mouse P3-X63-Ag8.56 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- *It is recommended that the user dilutes the antibody for use in their own system to a concentration equivalent to their test antibody.
References for Rat IgG2c Negative Control antibody
Karbyshev, M.S. et al. (2018) Development of Novel Monoclonal Antibodies for Evaluation of Transmembrane Prostate Androgen-Induced Protein 1 (TMEPAI) Expression Patterns in Gastric Cancer.
Pathol Oncol Res. 24 (2): 427-38.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up