Multiple IgG1/IgG2a Negative Control antibody
DC058 is suitable for use as a negative control for the measurement of non-specific binding of mouse monoclonals of isotype IgG1 and rat monoclonals of isotype IgG2a to human tissues in a dual labelling technique using FITC and R-Phycoerythrin fluorochromes. DC058 recognises a rat cell surface antigen and therefore cannot be used as a negative control in this species.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
RPE reagent: IgG2a (RAT)
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of reconstitution
- For research purposes only
Applications of Multiple IgG1/IgG2a Negative Control antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)