Multiple IgG1/IgG2a/IgG1 Negative Control antibody
|Multiple IgG1/IgG2a/IgG1 negative control is a suitable isotype control for the measurement of non-specific binding of mouse IgG1, rat IgG2a and rat IgG1 monoclonal antibodies, conjugated to FITC, RPE and RPE-Alexa Fluor ® 647 respectively, in three colour flow cytometry experiments.
This product is appropriate for use in experiments targeting human, canine and porcine cells.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Triple Colour combination consisting of FITC, RPE and RPE- Alexa Fluor® 647 conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
RPE reagent: IgG2a (RAT)
RPE-A647 reagent: IgG1 (RAT)
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525 RPE 488nm laser 496 578 RPE 561nm laser 546 578 Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research conducted by the buyer, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1|
- 1It is recomended that the user dilutes the antibody for use in their own system to a concentration equivalent to their test reagent.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Negative Control Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up