Multiple IgG1/IgG2a/IgG1 Negative Control antibody
This product is appropriate for use in experiments targeting human, canine and porcine cells.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Triple Color combination consisting of FITC, RPE and Alexa Fluor® 647 conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized.
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
RPE reagent: IgG2a (RAT)
A647 reagent: IgG1 (RAT)
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
- For research purposes only
Applications of Multiple IgG1/IgG2a/IgG1 Negative Control antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1|
- 1It is recomended that the user dilutes the antibody for use in their own system to a concentration equivalent to their test reagent.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra