Mouse IgM FITC / Mouse IgG1 RPE / Mouse IgG1 Alexa Fluor®647 negative control is suitable for use as a negative control for the measurement of non-specific binding of mouse monoclonal antibodies, of isotype IgM and IgG1, to rat tissues in a triple labelling technique using FITC, RPE and Alexa Fluor® 647 fluorochromes.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Triple Colour combination consisting of FITC, RPE and Alexa Fluor® 647 conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|0.09%||Sodium Azide (NaN3)|
|1%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent Mouse IgM
RPE reagent Mouse IgG1
A647 reagent Mouse IgG1
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- The Alexa Fluor® dye antibody conjugates in this product are sold under license from Molecular Probes, Inc. for research use only, except for use in combination with microarrays, and are covered by pending and issued patents.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Mouse IgM/IgG1/IgG1 Negative Control antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra