Mouse IgM/IgG1/IgG1 Negative Control antibody
TC021 is suitable for use as a negative control for the measurement of non-specific binding of mouse monoclonal antibodies, of isotype IgM and IgG1, to rat tissues in a triple labelling technique using FITC, RPE and Alexa Fluor® 647 fluorochromes.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Triple Colour combination consisting of FITC, RPE and Alexa Fluor® 647 conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent Mouse IgM
RPE reagent Mouse IgG1
A647 reagent Mouse IgG1
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of reconstitution
- The Alexa Fluor® dye antibody conjugates in this product are sold under license from Molecular Probes, Inc. for research use only, except for use in combination with microarrays, and are covered by pending and issued patents.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Mouse IgM/IgG1/IgG1 Negative Control antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)