Mouse IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse IgG2a Negative Control is suitable for use as a matched isotype negative control reagent to assess the level of non-specific binding of mouse IgG2a monoclonal antibodies to rat cells. This antibody has been tested and found to be negative on the following rat cells – peripheral blood leucocytes, thymocytes, splenocytes and macrophages.
Mouse IgG2a Negative Control (MCA1210) recognizes the human CD45 antigen and therefore human leucocytes may be used as a positive control for this product.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR USE AS A NEGATIVE CONTROL ON HUMAN TISSUES.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 488 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Human T lymphocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NSI mouse myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®488 495 519
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for Mouse IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Fijak, M. et al. (2015) Influence of Testosterone on Inflammatory Response in Testicular Cells and Expression of Transcription Factor Foxp3 in T Cells.
Am J Reprod Immunol. 74 (1): 12-25.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up